Tuesday, June 8, 2010

it's been a while..

my thoughts have been kept up in my mind for the past couple of months
i have been unable to write
there are many reasons as to why this has happened
but the time is near
the quarter is about to end
oh s u m m e r ...
i can smell you, taste you, feel you around me
my skin is taking you in, anticipating the s u n r a y s that carry happyness
r a y s that will rejuvenate who i am
making me smile
yet creating a frown
it has been a difficult quarter...year...
so much has happened
and have learned so much more

there are also many things that lie ahead
so much excitement and fear
b r e a t h e

someone told me i was peculiar today
it made me happy, even though i don't know how i am
she said i was rare...


pe·cu·liar

  [pi-kyool-yer]  Show IPA
-adjective
1. strange; queer; odd
2. uncommon; unusual
3. distinctive in nature or character from others

No comments:

Post a Comment